All Clients have wide and varied requirements. Pro-Tec Security Services Limited always recommend that both parties take part in an initial Introductory meeting. This will be quickly followed by a comprehensive Project Plan to agree the Client’s desired Quality of Service.
Pro-Tec Security’s Health and Safety Manager will carry out a Site visit. The customer will receive a draft of the Health & Safety and Environmental plan (client and stakeholder). The Contract will then be finalised and signed.
This may seem a lengthy procedure, but this will be completed exactly as agreed and within the Client’s expected time scale. This will enable work to commence quickly and efficiently.
Examples of Static Security Officers tasks provided by Pro-Tec Security Services Limited
- Patrols of Industrial and Commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and to ensure the overall security of doors, windows, fencing, gates, etc.
- Respond promptly to alarms and investigate any disturbances.
- Monitor and authorise entrance and departure of employees, visitors and any other persons.
- To guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities in daily Report Books, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorised persons or any unusual occurrences.
- Call emergency services such as police, fire department, ambulance with regards to fire or presence of any unauthorised persons.
- Warn persons of site infraction or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
Pro-Tec Security Services Limited also provide all Site locations with a Mobile Telephone. This is to ensure the effective ongoing security presence within Site, the safety of our Officers through hourly check calls and access to emergency services when required.