All Security Vacancies within Pro-Tec Security Services Limited are displayed on the Universal Jobmatch site. https://www.gov.uk/jobsearch
Please send completed CV to the following e-mail address. email@example.com
All successful applicants will be asked to attend an interview, where you will need to provide a number of the following documents. All documents must be originals, not photocopies.
Here at Pro-tec Security Services Limited we have a recruitment policy in place to ensure fairness and Consistency, no discrimination and it is a means for obtaining the best possible person fit for the position.
- Valid SIA Licence for sector applying for.
- Training Certificates and any other relevant Certificates
- Signed valid Passport of any nationality.
- Certificate of British nationality
- British Work Permit or Visa issued in the last 12 months
- UK or Non UK Original Birth Certificate, issued within 12 months of birth.
- Adoption Certificate
- UK Driving licence and Counter Part Licence.
- EU photo ID Card.
- Gas, Electric, Telephone , Water, Satellite, Cable, Mobile phone (contract)
These must be issued to your current address within the last three months.